We're an exciting seed-stage AR startup, on a mission to bring digital experience into every indoor space - stores, offices, malls, airports etc. Check out this demo from our partnership with Marks & Spencer:
About the role
- We're building a native Android SDK, which combines AR, maps and a compass view, with our navigation technology
- The role doesn't require AR or 3D experience, but does involve working with new technologies, and solving interesting problems around mapping, navigation and UX
- We work in a very collaborative way; everyone on our team has the freedom to explore new ideas, and take ownership over their own initiatives.
- We work from home, and build great tooling so we can test and build our navigation technology remotely. Our London team meets once a week to collaborate on new features, and test the technology on-site.
- We've built transformational tech for mapping indoor spaces, locating people precisely, and navigating users with a groundbreaking experience.
- With future wearable devices on their way from Apple, Meta and others, the real world will become filled with rich, digital overlays of information. It's a really exciting time to be building at the forefront of this new wave of technology!
- Today, we're working with some of the biggest retailers in the world to roll this out at their stores.
We're looking for people who are passionate, driven and excited by solving really interesting problems, and building new types of user experience. Here's the experience we'd like to see:
- 3+ years of Android experience, working with Kotlin/Java
- Good understanding of Android best practices, unit testing etc.
- Comfortable developing algorithms and working on R&D problems
Nice to have:
- Experience with ARCore, OpenGL or other 3D technologies
- Experience working with maps and location technologies
Working with us
- £65-85k, based on experience
- Generous equity - we're a seed-stage startup, and we want everyone to share in the success
- 25 days holiday per year
- Pension scheme
- Primarily remote