What do we do?
Who are we?
What will you be doing?
On a day to day basis you’ll be working closely with our CEO, Web Development Lead and Product Manager on the following priorities:
- Working on new features for our Customer Portal product - this might involve things like adding new UI elements, or adding new map interactions that allow customers to add entities to their store maps
- Writing new API endpoints and maintaining current ones to power the Customer Portal
- Thinking about concerns like design, performance, accessibility, security, external dependencies and CI/CD pipelines
- Keep a well maintained, structured and tested code base
What you might achieve in your first 3-6 months:
- Work with light guidance to add new features to our Customer Portal that will improve our customers' experience and allow us to scale our offering out
- Participate in user testing and improve our onboarding experience for our Customer Portal
- Add new API endpoints to power new features in the Customer Portal, and/or add new data to our store files that are used in our mobile app
What skills/experience are we looking for?
For this role, we are looking for someone with 2+ years of commercial experience. Below we list the skills and experience we’re looking for but a quick word of warning. If you don’t check every box, that’s OK! Please don’t talk yourself out of applying.
Overall, we’re looking for someone who is excited about our technology, our mission and can grow in their role as the company grows.
- Experience with UI frameworks like React (Vue, Angular etc is fine too!)
Working with us
Other than the opportunity to join one of London’s most exciting and friendly start ups we’re offering:
- £55k-65k salary (depending on experience)
- Share options
- 25 days holiday per year
- Pension scheme
- We're a remote-first company but we spend one/day per week together working at an office in London, so you'd need to be able to do this
Perks and benefits
Work/life balance - We trust in our team and value their wellbeing, so we offer a 1 month per year work from anywhere scheme. We also offer 2 duvet days per year and we don’t expect you to work on your Birthday.
Equipment and workstations - We’ll buy you a company laptop and all the tools you need to work effectively. We also offer a £500 home office budget to make sure you can work in comfort.
Flexible hours - Working from home brings new challenges to our daily routines, so we offer flexible working hours. Want to take a late lunch? Go to the gym in the day? It’s up to you to manage your time and you’re trusted to get your work done around your schedule.
Knowledge is power! - We strongly believe in self-improvement and support any personal development initiatives. We offer an annual conference and training budget to help finance any further learning.
Team socials - We host monthly socials, taking turns to choose what we do and where we go for dinner. Last month we worked as a team to kill hundreds of VR zombies and went for a Brick Lane curry!
New to the team - We love seeing the team grow and as a new joiner we’ll do everything to make you feel welcome, we’ll also send you a Dent Reality stash and welcome pack to help you settle in.
Dent Reality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.